Exam 70-441: PRO: Designing Database Solutions by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Posted by zieglers on January 31, 2007
Today I passed 70-441: PRO: Designing Database Solutions by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 exam, this time with a score of 950. Here are some notes about it:
– It has 56 questions.
– 6 testlets.
– Each testlet, which is actually a scenario based set of questions, covers from 5 to 12 questions.
– Each scenario consists of sections like: BACKGROUND, EXISTING ENVIRONMENT, BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS and TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS.
– Scenario texts are not that short and full of specific requirements which may confuse you while looking for a solution to a design problem asked.
– You can view scenario sections anytime while answering questions.
– Each testlet has its own time limit, which tests your design capabilities under stress. :D
… and very very important note to the ones who plan to take this exam after only going throuh testking, actualtests or similar products: IT’S BEEN UPDATED!!! :)
So, you may come across at least 2 different questions from each testlet. Keep that in mind! ;)